Welcome to our practice!! We look forward to meeting all your family members – including the four-legged ones – in the very near future. It is our pleasure to offer you products and services to make your pet’s life better and to enjoy a healthy, happy life!
What To Expect
When you are looking for veterinary care you should be able to count on superior care and excellent service. We at Nuevo Road Animal Hospital in Perris CA have assembled an expert team of veterinary professionals to bring you the best possible healthcare for your pet. We have a state-of-the-art veterinary facility that is clean, comfortable, and efficient. Call 951-657-1957 to schedule an appointment and meet our staff.
Once a year, Dr. Ahmed recommends that your pet receives a Wellness Exam. This may include a full physical exam, diagnostic bloodwork, fecal or digital radiographs Dr. Ahmed will check the health of your pet from head to tail, and it will be the first step towards working together to maintain your pet’s Wellness here at Nuevo Road Animal Hospital.
Bring in any medical history you have of your pet when you come to our vet hospital. It’s best to keep a journal of your pet’s health throughout his or her life, including behavioral shifts. If you have something like this, share it with our team. If not, let us know everything that you think will be important and Dr. Ahmed can talk with you about your pet during the initial exam.
We offer Urgent Care services when your pet is in trouble and needs immediate care. When possible call ahead or during your trip reaching the vet hospital, so the staff can alert Dr. Ahmed.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Nuevo Road Animal Hospital understands this and offers payment options through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into monthly installments. We recommend that you apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com and print out the authorization to bring with you.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee